Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious way for your children to supplement their daily calcium and vitamin D, to support strong healthy bones, teeth and muscles.Parents, we all know the importance of calcium to help build strong healthy bones, teeth and muscles. It can be hard to make sure your child gets enough calcium as part of their daily diet.
Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious vanilla/raspberry flavoured chewable pastille (gummie) that makes it easy to support your child's daily intake of calcium plus it has added vitamin D3 to assist with calcium absorption.
This product has been formulated to support -
- Bone development & strength
- Muscle health
- teeth strength& development
- Immune system health
- Muscle strength & health
- Healthy growth & development
- General health & wellbeing
A top up of vitamin D can also support children who may not be getting enough exposure to the sun or have darker skin.
At Kids Smart, we believe that good nutrition and balanced eating is the strongest foundation for growing healthy kids, and vitamin supplementation should never replace a healthy diet. But for times when children may need a little extra support from fussy eating, growth spurts or recovery, Kids Smart offer a range of speciality supplements and kid-friendly delivery formats to help bridge nutritional gaps. If you have any concerns about your child's health, always speak to your doctor or health professional.
Size: 120 Pack
Calcium (as Calcium Phosphate) 100 mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 micrograms
Contains: Gluten, sugars, soya bean products and sulfites.
Children 9-11 years: Give three pastilles per day. Or as advised by your health professional.
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Protect from moisture.
Store below 25 C
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSProtect from moisture, store below 25°C
Covid 19 Updates & changes
** Unforeseen circumstances due to COVID-19 have resulted in delays. AUZ 2 U apologises in advance for any inconvenience caused, however we assure you our best efforts will be made to achieve delivery within the 8 to 13 week timeframe.
** We will continue to give you order updates personally, as every shipment is effected in different ways.
** Local deliveries dispatches are back to every Tuesday & Friday.
** If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us on our support lines both local and in Australia.
- Limitations : For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions, and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labelling requirements.
- Not all the products listed on AUZ2U are for sale, as AUZ2U is an Australian search engine. Products are subject to export/trade regulations & Availability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.