MasterFoods Red Wine & Garlic Marinade blends chopped garlic and a splash of red wine to create this full-bodied marinade.
To marinate simply...
- Cover meat generously with marinade and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before cooking
- For extra tenderness and flavour, marinate overnight in refrigerator
- Simply BBQ, grill, pan fry or oven bake on medium heat.
Do not consume uncooked marinade that has been in contact with raw meat.
Try something different with the Red Wine & Garlic Casserole recipe below:
Preparation: 10 mins, Cook:30 mins, Serves 4
What You'll Need:
500g diced beef
1/2 cup of MasterFoods Red Wine and Garlic Marinade
140 g of tomato paste
1 cup of beef stock
How To Cook:
1. Pan fry 500g of diced beef and then add 1/2 cup of marinade, 2 diced carrots, 2 diced potatoes, 140g of tomato paste and 1 cup of beef stock.
2. Bring casserole to the boil and then allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Serve with rice.
Refrigerate after opening.
Allergen may be present
Covid 19 Updates & changes
** Unforeseen circumstances due to COVID-19 have resulted in delays. AUZ 2 U apologises in advance for any inconvenience caused, however we assure you our best efforts will be made to achieve delivery within the 8 to 13 week timeframe.
** We will continue to give you order updates personally, as every shipment is effected in different ways.
** Local deliveries dispatches are back to every Tuesday & Friday.
** If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us on our support lines both local and in Australia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.