MasterFoods Teriyaki Marinade combines sherry and the distinctive roasted flavour of Sesame Oil, with a hint of Garlic and Ginger, blended to create this traditional Asian marinade.Great for Teriyaki chicken or beef.
- Any of your favourite cuts of meat.
To marinate simply...
- Cover meat generously with marinade and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
- For extra tenderness and flavour marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Simply BBQ, grill, pan fry or oven bake on medium heat.
Do not consume uncooked marinade that has been in contact with raw meat.
Then try something different...Try the Teriyaki Salmon recipe below:
Preparation: 5 mins, Cook: 15 mins, Serves: 4
What You'll Need:
4 Salmon Fillets
1 MasterFoods Teriyaki Marinade
How To Cook:
1. Coat salmon fillets in marinade.
2. Cook in a preheated oven at 180°C (Conventional) for 12-15 minutes or until cooked.
3. Serve with your favourite Asian stir-fry vegetables.
MasterFoods - Let's Make Dinnertime Matter™
No Artificial Colours or Flavours.
Refrigerate after opening.
Allergen may be present
Covid 19 Updates & changes
** Unforeseen circumstances due to COVID-19 have resulted in delays. AUZ 2 U apologises in advance for any inconvenience caused, however we assure you our best efforts will be made to achieve delivery within the 8 to 13 week timeframe.
** We will continue to give you order updates personally, as every shipment is effected in different ways.
** Local deliveries dispatches are back to every Tuesday & Friday.
** If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us on our support lines both local and in Australia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.