Honey and tomatoes have been used to create this sweet, tangy MasterFoods Honey BBQ marinade.
To marinate simply...
- Cover meat generously with marinade and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
- For extra tenderness and flavour marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Simply BBQ, grill, pan fry or oven bake on medium heat.
Then try something different... try the Honey BBQ Ribs Recipe below:
Preparation: 20 mins, Cook: 45 mins, Serves: 4
What You'll Need:
1 Rack of Pork Ribs
1 MasterFoods Honey BBQ Marinade
How To Cook:
1. Coat Ribs with marinade and place in a preheated oven at 180°C (Conventional).
2. Cook for 45 mins or until ribs are tender and cooked through.
3. Serve with a garden salad.
Refrigerate after opening.
No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
Allergen may be present
Covid 19 Updates & changes
** Unforeseen circumstances due to COVID-19 have resulted in delays. AUZ 2 U apologises in advance for any inconvenience caused, however we assure you our best efforts will be made to achieve delivery within the 8 to 13 week timeframe.
** We will continue to give you order updates personally, as every shipment is effected in different ways.
** Local deliveries dispatches are back to every Tuesday & Friday.
** If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us on our support lines both local and in Australia.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.