Healthy Care Premium Fish Oil 1000mg is a natural source of omega-3 to support heart, brain, eye and cardiovascular health.Healthy Care Fish Oil 1000mg Omega-3 (odourless) uses fish oil extracted from cold water fish. It is a natural source of the marine Omega-3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), which are classified as essential fatty acids. They cannot be synthesised in the body and must therefore be obtained from dietary sources. The fish oil supplement is beneficial if you cannot take the recommended 2-3 serves of fish a week.
To ensure you can take Healthy Care Fish Oil 1000mg Omega-3 with confidence, we regularly test our fish oil for mercury and only use high quality fish oil, without added artificial surfactants. Fish oil provides anti-inflammatory benefits to reduce mild joint swelling associated with mild arthritis.
It also helps maintain and support:
• Joint health, mobility and flexibility
• Cardiovascular system health
• Eye health
• Brain health
• Nervous system function
• General health and wellbeing
Size: 400 Capsules
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Contains Fish oil.
Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
Natural Fish Oil 1g (1000mg) containing Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg.
Contains: Fish oil.
Allergen Free From: Artificial Colours| Artificial Flavours| Artificial Preservatives| Gluten| Milk| Sugar| Wheat| Yeast
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children (from 6 to 12 years): Take 1 to 2 capsules daily (pierce the capsule and squeeze the contents into milk or juice), or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children under 6 years old: Only as directed by your healthcare professional.
For mild arthritis support:
Adults: Take up to 4 capsules 3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Storage Temperature: Below 30°C.
Covid 19 Updates & changes
** Unforeseen circumstances due to COVID-19 have resulted in delays. AUZ 2 U apologises in advance for any inconvenience caused, however we assure you our best efforts will be made to achieve delivery within the 8 to 13 week timeframe.
** We will continue to give you order updates personally, as every shipment is effected in different ways.
** Local deliveries dispatches are back to every Tuesday & Friday.
** If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us on our support lines both local and in Australia.
- Limitations : For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions, and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labelling requirements.
- Not all the products listed on AUZ2U are for sale, as AUZ2U is an Australian search engine. Products are subject to export/trade regulations & Availability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.