Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 provides a high-quality natural source of omega-3, ideal for those who don't eat fish 2-3 times per week to maintain heart, skin, eye and brain health.Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 provides a high-quality natural source of omega-3. It contains 300 mg of omega-3 per capsule to maintain heart, skin, eye and brain health and is ideal if you don't eat fish 2-3 times per week
All Blackmores fish oil is extracted from 100% wild caught small fish. The specialised extraction process ensures purified, high quality oil that is rigorously tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs.
Size: 400 Capsules
KEY FEATURES• • Maintains heart, skin, eye and brain health
• • Ideal if you don't eat fish 2-3 times per week
• • Natural source of omega-3
• • Rigorously tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs
• • Supports general health and wellbeing
Active Ingredients: Natural fish oil 1 g (1000 mg) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides
300 mg as Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180 mg, Docosahexaenoic
acid (DHA) 120 mg
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally
For brain and eye health:
Adults - Take 3 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally
For healthy growth and development in children:
Children 1+ years - Take 2 capsules a day (ages 1 - 12 years,
pierce or squeeze into milk, juice or cereal.)
Children under 1 year - Only as professionally prescribed.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Covid 19 Updates & changes
** Unforeseen circumstances due to COVID-19 have resulted in delays. AUZ 2 U apologises in advance for any inconvenience caused, however we assure you our best efforts will be made to achieve delivery within the 8 to 13 week timeframe.
** We will continue to give you order updates personally, as every shipment is effected in different ways.
** Local deliveries dispatches are back to every Tuesday & Friday.
** If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us on our support lines both local and in Australia.
- Limitations : For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions, and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labelling requirements.
- Not all the products listed on AUZ2U are for sale, as AUZ2U is an Australian search engine. Products are subject to export/trade regulations & Availability.
Payment & Security